Benefiting EPPA and curated by the world's first tacorazza, Bill Esparza, our 5th annual LA Weekly Tacolandia presented by Tabasco will feature unlimited tacos!
Showcasing 120 taco vendors from LA, Mexico and beyond, this event is not to be missed. Enjoy beer and signature cocktails from our exclusive cash bar and take in the sounds of local LA bands and DJs curated by Golden Glue Management. Get your fill of tacos, one of LA's most iconic foods, only at Tacolandia!
Over 120 taco vendors will be onsite sampling the tacos that have been in their families for generations! Paired with some delicious, ice cold beer and margaritas,...
you cannot miss LA's largest ticketed taco festival. Participating restaurants include: Salazar, Mariscos Jalisco, Amor y Tacos, Corazon de Tierra, Cielito Lindo and more!
VIP tickets are SOLD OUT! GA tickets include entry to the event, unlimited food samples, access to cash bar, live entertainment and more!
21+ event and must have valid, government-issued photo ID for entry.
AROUND THE WEB
- Your Vegetarian Guide to Tacolandia
- Get Your Tacolandia Ticket Deal Now
- 5 Can't-Miss Tacos at Tacolandia 2017
- The Best Mexican Restaurants in L.A. According to Maestro Chef Daniel Godinez
- Mariscos Tocho in Watts Serves Weekend Surf and Turf, Puerto Peñasco–Style
- One of Orange County's Best Modern Mexican Chefs Is Opening a Restaurant in Pasadena
- Wes Avila of Guerrilla Tacos Has a Taco Takeover Weekend in Mexico City
- Tacolandia Festival's Final Taco Lineup Announced
- Tacolandia, L.A. Weekly's Biggest Food Event, Is Coming Soon